Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 2010 - Plan for the better

Happy New Year to all my friends and relatives.  May your wishes come true in the new year.

As you look back the previous year, have you been stressing about life, work, marriage, relationships etc etc etc and the list seems to go on forever?

Well, me too. 

As I went through my email today, I see an email from Kristine Carlson.  She is the wife of international phenomenon Dr. Richard Carlson (author of the “Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff…and it’s all Small Stuff” series), and author of National Bestsellers, “Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff in Love” and “Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff for Women”.

Visiting the website http://www.dontsweat.com/kristine.html, remind me the importance of living in the moment and enjoy the present.

Have a look at the above website, click on "Features Excerpts" on the left menu bar, there are some interesting pieces as follows:
"Avoid the "I've Had A Really Hard Day" Habit - from Don't Sweat the Small Stuff in Love"

"Don't Fight Over Stupid Things - from Dont' Sweat the Small Stuff in Love'

"Remember That Your Partner Can't Read Your Mind - from Don't Sweat the Small Stuff in Love"

"Know Your Own Value - from Don't Sweat the Small Stuff in Love"


Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment