Sunday, March 21, 2010

Simply Saving

Sigh.............  for those who know me, you might be aware I have been home hunting for a long long long ........ time.  I can't do much when the housing price in Australia has gone crazy.   Some says it will fall, some says it will rise even further due to high demand low supply.

Do I continue, yes.  However, I decide to do other things as well. 

1. Compound interest - saving account
Look around for savings accounts that offer compound interest daily, ie, the interest is calculated based on the principal and accumulated interest. 
Imagine you invest $10000 at 10 percent for 5 years, it will be $10000 * 1.1 * 1.1 * 1.1 *1.1* 1.1 = $16,105

2. Investment - shares
Earn from capital growth and dividends.  Of course, only if you get the right shares.

3. Survey
This is pretty slow process, but better than none.

Hooh........  Hopefully I don't have to take up another job.

No comments:

Post a Comment