Saturday, November 21, 2009

Asking opinions

Do you often seek opinions from others? I do it all the time. Why? I know what I don't want, but, I am not sure whether I can get what I am actually looking for. Does it sound familiar to you?

I have been searching for a property for my own occupied more than a year. The property price is sky high. My initial plan was to have a 2 rooms apartment, and then I have to downsize it to 1 room, and now.... I can possibly afford a nice studio.

So, it is now a question of affordability vs what I think it is actually worth and what I want.

I have recently spoken to Kiddy, my friend, again about buying property for my own occupied. Yes, again......

Gimmy: Oh man........ the one room apartment is costing 400k . It is just crazy. I was told studio is more popular now but I really like to have a room.

Kiddy: You have the deposits, why not just buy a studio as an investment and sell it later. I don't know what you are waiting for.

The question is:
- I am not looking for an investment property, however, that could be a good option.
- I want to have my own place, no renting any more.
- I want to have a place with security entrance, a secure car spot, a place that I don't have to spend hours going to work due to traffic.
- I like to have privacy and therefore there should be at least a bedroom.

But.... I cannot afford.

So, do you think asking opinions help?

Do you notice that some people who give opinion ends up more emotional and seems to get upset when you don't do what they want? That's right, they are upset ????????
I think they forget I am the one who face the problem and it is what I want, not them? Sounds familiar?

No comments:

Post a Comment