Monday, November 16, 2009

Burger Shop 2 - Fun to play

I enjoy playing time management game. It is easily addicted and it is hard to stop. Knowing that I have to work tomorrow does not make much difference. Well, I am not the only one and sure will never be the last.

My latest toy is "Burger Shop 2". Although it is called "Burger Shop", you cook and serve more than just burger, which is in the previous version. There are steaks, sandwiches, drinks, baked potatos etc.

Basically, customers with different character come in and place orders for different breakfast and lunch. You will be asked to serve these customers quickly or they will storm off. The best thing is you can always replay any stages you like. There are story mode, expert mode and relax mode.

It is a game well developed and I never have problem with any mouse click that it does not do its job. The challenge is to plan, be observant, get the right ingredience quickly at the right place and ensure all customers are served on time.

I nearly finish the "Story mode" with efforts to achieve "Perfect" score. It is fun and I think I will be busy for the next 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment