Wednesday, March 26, 2014

There are thievs for everything.....

It was rubbish collection day a couple of days ago  ... I left my bin by the roadside for the day and expected to see an empty bin after work.

Ooi.......  Lef to Right... Right to Left... Left to Right again... where on earth is it?????

My bin has gone missing...

May be someone took it by mistake.... after all, I live in a building with 24 units..

I checked the parking lots where the rubbish bins were, no sign of it...

I then called the council the next day and asked what to do...
Interesting enough, it is common that bin got stolen...for whatever reason.
Well, for all I know, there are thieves for money, jewellery, any valuable stuffs...  But... rubbish bin...!!!

Thanks to the GENIUS, now I have to request for a replacement of RUBBISH BIN which I never expect to be stolen.

Bloody Ridiculous........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment